Friday, September 28, 2007

T.G.I.F.!!!!!

Good gracious, what a week!

I thought it was going to be a fairly mild week, in advance of the IBMA's next week. Ha! Tried to even make plans to catch up on some overdue lunches, thinking I might actually have time to eat lunch this week. Ha again! That didn't even come close to happening.

However, in spite of computer problems... country music month...excrutiating pain in my left hand... last minute shows to write... 5th grade drama... a subscriber who wants to hold me personally responsible for everything she doesn't like about my company... bookings and rebookings...and not nearly enough hours in the day for me to actually do anything that resembles cleaning...I can't complain.

I could have this guy's job!

Yes, I stopped traffic on Hickory Hollow Parkway to take his photo. The best part you can't tell in the photo... but he was smoking a cigarette!

Remind me tomorrow to tell you about the special guests I have on Sunday night's show!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't you always wanted to be a banana for Halloween? LOL

Have a great weekend J!!

Pam said...

What did you do to your hand?

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooo funny!! Thanks for the laugh..
Hope the hand feels better!

Anonymous said...

It does make me feel better that someone else had a week like mine. No details, but I do sympathize. Hope your hand feels better.

Anonymous said...

OMG Imagine having that mans job..
I really hope your hand is better too.

Producer J. said...

Hugs back at ya Teach!

I don't know what I did to my hand. It's fine when it's open... even typing doesn't bother it. But trying to close it towards a fist hurts, and trying to lift something, like a pot... killer.

It's a bit better today.