Saturday, March 13, 2010

Consider Me Your Own Private Megastore

As you may have noticed... I've recently become an Amazon Affiliate. I will use the tools they give me (once I figure them all out!) to share some cool things I'm enjoying. But if you shop for anything else through Amazon (and really, who doesn't? They have everything!) I'd really appreciate it if you would stop in here first and click through one of my links.

Any money raised through these links are going for a very specific purpose... which I will be sharing with you here shortly. But until I get all the details in one place, I just wanted to start getting the word out.

I've had some fun adventures around Music City the past couple of weeks, but I've been really sick and run down, so I'm behind on my blogging. Lots of stories and photos coming soon!

3 comments:

sandi said...

how does that work--do we just use the amazon search feature on your blog, and that automatically credits anything to you?

Producer J. said...

Yes... if you stop here first, then I'll get credit for referring you. Or if you click on one of the links or banners (when I get them figured out) - even if you buy something different than what I posted - same thing.

Thanks! Again, if you shop Amazon anyway, it can help me out. I'm saving for new walking shoes!

sandi said...

I shop all the time--esp. now that I have a kindle! :)

Just wanted to make sure it would still work if I started here and then surfed around amazon. Yeay!!