Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Home Cooking with Trisha Brooks

Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood: Stories and Recipes to Share with Family and FriendsTrisha Yearwood is making the media rounds in New York City, promoting her new cookbook ~ Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood.  Which of course, meant she stopped by the Sirius XM HQ too. 

I'm sure you are dying to know what she was doing there and when you can hear it.  But of course... there's not been any official announcement yet, so I probably shouldn't spill the beans.

But... you guys know I love you best, right?  So let me just suggest that Mother's Day weekend would be a fabulous time for some 90's Country & More on your satellite radio. 

If you haven't gotten your copy yet, I think it's only appropriate that you click on Mrs. Brooks' smiling face over there and order one through my Amazon link.  After all, it's partially her fault that I'm trying to raise money for a plane ticket to D.C. so that I can do the Komen 3-Day for the Cure in October.

I can't wait until I see her next and ask her what the heck she's gotten me into!  LOL

4 comments:

sandi said...

how often do you get your amazon credit? cause i've ordered quite a few kindle books through you! :)

Producer J. said...

Kindle is actually a 3rd party seller somehow, so (as I recently found out) I don't get anything for them. But I appreciate the clicks anyway!

I also don't get anything when *I* order things... which I didn't find out until AFTER I ordered a baby crib! LOL

Which reminds me... there's something I need to shop for I may have you help me with...

Paula said...

I just got my two copies delivered today. She joked about misspelling satellite on Facebook. So, are we going to need to wait until Mother's Day Weekend to hear what she had to say?

sandi said...

cool! what do you need?

sorry about kindle... I do order other things through amazon though! :) except I got my cookbook through her fan club since she was signing them. :)