Friday, July 25, 2008

Please Come To Boston...

'cause you're the number one fan of the man from Tennessee...

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Today should be an interesting day. I'm spending the better part of my waking hours traveling... three airports... four states... OOH -- it's going to be an exciting year end World Tour t-shirt! Haven't had PA, RI or MA on there yet.

While I'm sitting in airports the Merger is probably going to become official... it's unofficially gone through -- the FCC calls it an "agreement in principal." All in all, I'm happy, because my goal was to get to work in our new offices, and I've done that. Whatever happens from here is all good, and there isn't anything I can do one way or the other, so no sense stressing over it.

My cell phone is on, but my laptop is still dead, so I will probably be curing my travel boredom with audio blogs. My trip is not going to be complete until I get some authentic Boston clam chowder. That, is my mission.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why so many airports? That sucks. :( Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

The sun is actually shining in Boston today! First time in 40 days and 40 nights! Thanks for bringing your rays of sunshine out here, J. HA!

I'm sure you'll find some Clam Chowda somewhere... hope it's authentic though. :) How bout some Lobstah too?

Have fun!

DaveBrz said...

lish, I was wondering what that was in the sky today.

Anonymous said...

Top reason I need XM inside my house: Local Boston station won't stop playing Chesney!!!! Egads.