Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Country Music's Biggest Party

My cases bottled water, snacks, and aspirin arrived today. My multi-tabbed, color coded spreadsheet is a thing of beauty. All of the production pieces have been tweaked, mixed, pad'd and activated. Someone else is doing the jock prep this year. We have boxes and boxes of banners, signs, and stickers. They tell me they've even ordered staff shirts with our combined company logo on them.

CMA Music Fest is almost here. I'll be able to post the broadcast schedule in the next day or two.

So... the one thing I don't know yet is -- are YOU coming? Tell me when you arrive, when you leave, and where you're staying.

12 comments:

susan said...

Wish I was...maybe next year.
I know it's a busy busy week for you J....hope you get to enjoy some it!

Mary Ann said...

Wish I was, as well. Last year the only time I got to Nashville was to evacuate Hurricane Gustav. Hopefully, this year I won't have to evacuate and I can come for a visit in the fall.

Sean Harding said...

Becky and I are coming! Arriving June 9th (going to the late Opry that night), leaving June 20th. We're staying at the Hilton through Wednesday (to make the CMT Awards easier). After that we're staying with a friend.

Kendel said...

I'm not coming even though I'm stil paying for an apartment in Nashville. It just didn't make sense to spend all the money and drive back from Chicago for it. Especially when none of my friends wanted to come with. I'm definitely going to miss all the Reba stuff that's going on there this year though :(

Producer J. said...

Sean -- I covet your hotel room!

DaveBrz said...

I'll be there coming in on Tuesday and leaving on Sunday and staying out in Brentwood at the Candlewood Suites like I usually do.

Pam said...

I'm arriving on Tuesday and leaving on Tuesday. But might change to leaving on Monday. I'm also staying at the Candlewood Suites in Brentwood.

Sean Harding said...

We're excited for the hotel! We stayed at the Renaissance last year and it was fine, but even a block or two closer will be nice when we're stumbling back from the LP Field shows :-)

sandi said...

June 12. If I can just make myself hit "reserve". :)

Unknown said...

We arrive on Tuesday, leave Monday night and are staying at the Sheraton Downtown.

Just checked the weather and see they are predicting scattered thunderstorms from Tuesday through Saturday.

Producer J. said...

Ok... I'm thinking a Monday soiree is in order in the tower.

shamelesslee2 said...

I'll be in Friday and we'll be staying in Franklin somewhere. Hope to see some of you!