Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's a Love Story, baby just say "Yes"


As part of the Tennessee Renaissance Festival, we got to tour the first floor of Castle Gwynn ("White Castle") which was the site for Taylor Swift's "Love Story" video. The castle is actually a private residence... a long time work in progress, that is still (almost 3 decades in) only half finished.

Needless to say, Delaynie thought it was pretty cool. She even met the owner, and thanked him for letting Taylor shoot her video there.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sandi said...

How cool!! I think our castle is fake.

Kendel said...

Neat!! I wish I could live in a castle lol

Sean Harding said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing the pics :-)

Jona said...

Awesome!
One day I will have my own castle :P I'm sure deep inside I'm Cinderella and prince Charming will come and pick me up ;)