Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lady A Day ~ Tuesday

Programming announcement -- we're celebrating "Lady A Day" on Tuesday... a track an hour all day long from the new CD, featuring some commentary from the band on the new music. Then they'll spend an hour hanging with Storme Warren, chatting about everything else they have going on -- touring with Tim, Grammy Awards, etc. etc. etc. Be there! Sirius 60 / XM 16 / DISH 6060 / DirecTV 814.

Actually -- can someone with DirecTV confirm we're still on? I've heard that's going away, although I'm not sure when.

5 comments:

sandi said...

yeay!! I heard on the way in someone say "Lady A Day", and I got a big smile. :) The album is fantastic!!!

Do you know what time they'll be with Storme?

Carrie with Children said...

Yep, you are still on DirecTV. I listen most afternoons via my tv :)

DaveBrz said...

Wish I could listen today but circumstances beyond my control will allow me to be near a radio today. Sandi, I think I heard 6pm eastern the will be on.

DaveBrz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DaveBrz said...

Has there been a change in the band or did Dave or Charles have a sex change? The Hartford Courant music critic on the news this morning said the band had one male singer and two female singers.