Saturday, January 09, 2010

New Decade - New Blog Look

Hope your 2010 has gotten off to a good start so far! With the new year, new decade, I'm redecorating a bit around here... adding some new features... I've even changed the blog name, although I'm not sure this one's going to stick.

Y'all know that through my job I get introduced to a bunch of hot new music, so I thought I'd add a little "Song of the Day" feature. See that box right there to the right? Press play and you'll hear a snippet of something that is catching my ear.

I started off with the song that Delaynie is wearing out these days... it's from the Platinum edition of Fearless and is also on the soundtrack to Valentine's Day. Check it out!

I've been going through some pictures in preparation for a scrapbooking girls' weekend next weekend... you never know what kind of little gems I'm going to find to share - like the Gary Allan video below.

3 comments:

bll said...

I like the new look J. I look forward to what you post next.

sandi said...

road trip? :D

Paula said...

I'm late to the party but just in time to catch yesterday's song of the day that I absolutely love. Can't wait for the release date in two weeks.

Glad to see you're back here (so will my sister who is not on Facebook and misses your blog).