Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lady A in the House!

Here's what I love about Lady Antebellum. With the exception of Hillary's haircolor... they're the same people we sat down and did Driver's Ed with a year and a half ago, despite having a whole bunch more statues on their mantles.

We're cookin' up something big for their release day. Need You Now comes out January 26th.) Stay tuned!

I also hit the Country Weekly 15th Anniversary Bash tonight, at the newly remodeled Hard Rock Cafe. Place was PACKED. There were artists there, ranging from Josh Turner to Duane Allen of the Oak Ridge Boys. But even better was seeing some Music Row peeps I haven't seen in forever!

SNEEK PEEK: My longtime readers know that there is one artist I just love Love LOVE to hear talk about himself. I'll get to hear him do just that, tomorrow!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Is your cheek still bleeding? :p

So glad to see you back blogging about what's happening. I do like the new title of your blog.

DaveBrz said...

I a, so jealous.