Monday, January 05, 2009

If You Just Can't Wait...

... until the People's Choice Awards Wednesday night...

Text NEWRFCD to 66937 from your cell phone before end of day Tuesday to be the first to find out the title and release date for the new Rascal Flatts album and register to receive more advance information about the band and their upcoming CD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fdT6nH_bY

I don't do texting because I have to pay for each one (so don't text me unless you really really have to, please?) so someone do this and report back to me.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'll pass. I was hoping that the big announcement was gong to be that they were retiring. ROFLMAO

sandi said...

I would have if it was just to get the name of the album for you...but if I keep getting RF info I think I'll die. :o

Jona said...

I think I'll manage to wait... And to never know too LOL

I love the new layout on your blog, J. Cool!

J.Stephan said...

Unstoppable out April 7