Friday, March 06, 2009

Sony Music Nashville Boat Show



An amazing night, for sure. A couple things to note in this collage: Check out Kenny holding the lyrics sheet. It was the first time he'd ever performed the song which will be his next single. He seemed to really enjoy the looseness of it. That's Brett James with him, who co-wrote the song. That's John Kay from Steppenwolf with MG. (Look at me pretending to know rockers!) Martina's album cover is awesome, I think. And Gretchen's photo comes with a PG 13 rating.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jona said...

Wow, so many amazing artists at once... You sure have an amazing job! Thanks for sharing those pics! :))
I did see a youtube clip from Brad's new song. It sounded great! Can't wait for his new album :)

sandi said...

This sounds like it was a blast! Did you stay for Carrie's bowling? LOL

Paula said...

Can I just be you for a day? Awesome pictures and I'm sure an even awesomer (is that a word?) show!

Not getting Keith Urban's pic on the prior post...just a box.

Paula

Jennifer said...

wow what a show.. I need to sneak on the boat next year !!

Producer J. said...

I did not go bowling... I went to Keith Urban instead. Ohe of the other things I missed was having drinks at John Rich's club.

Too much going on!