Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Overheard On the Streets of Nashville

So Sydney and I are walking back from the Jamey Johnson thing, and we're behind this group of business suits, and they're talking...

"Hey who was that guy that did Beer For My Horses"

"Beer For My Horses.... ha ha ha ha ha..."

"Wasn't that Willie Neslon?"

"Yeah, but who was the other guy? There was some other guy singing with him."

...discussion...

"Oh! I've got it! Toby Keith!"

Sydney and I were definitely laughing... out loud.

2 comments:

Kendel said...

Oh wow that's really sad. I hope they don't work in the industry. Even if they just live in Nashville they should know that by default or something.

Paula said...

Guess it's safe to say they weren't Toby Keith fans. :p

Love the little snippets you're able to share about CRS week. Hope you're holding up okay.

...oh and I love the Irish theme.

Paula