Thursday, March 05, 2009

Blogging From The Boat

Greetings from the Sony Music Nashville extravaganza aboard the General Jackson. This is my favorite event of CRS week.

I was sent ahead to secure a table for 10... Which I have done. Now I'm fighting off grouchy radio chicks that can't believe I'm holding 'the WHOLE table?'

I smile sweetly. Sipping an amaretto sour and oogling Troy Gentry. There are worse ways to spend a Thursday evening, eh?

For those new to my CRS blogging, this should be an evening of heavy hitter performances. Carrie, Kenny, B&D, Martina... Usually a special guest too.

Updates on Facebook as I'm able.

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

This may sound silly but you know I am not that computer saavy. I am on facebook but I don't know how to find your little snippets. Can you email me and tell me what to do, please?
Thanks,
Mary Ann

Sean Harding said...

Country Aircheck says it was "one
of the most mind-blowing performances in Boat Show history." Agree? Either way, after looking at the list of performers, I can safely say I'm insanely jealous...