Monday, March 02, 2009

Can You Figure This Out?

The invitation came from the General Manager of The Ryman Auditorium, and simply says..

Please Join Us on March 5th

On this historic date, please join us as we celebrate the return of a great country music legend.

You'd be crazy to miss it! We'll treat you to ham & biscuits. Then we'll take you to your seat for some breaking news and song. Bring your cameras!

Detective J. and her trusty assistant Sydney think they've figured it out. Go ahead and give it your best shot -- we'll report back on Thursday afternoon!

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I would definitely make sure I was there for whatever is going to happen. I haven't got a clue but I do not follow alot of country music, just Garth.

Kendel said...

Well, there's one person who I love a lot. But we already know there's an event planned with them this week that I am going crazy over. If this was at the opry and was a show, I'd think that was it.

I suck at these blind item type things and am currently sick, so my brain isn't functioning correctly. The only historic things that have happened on March 5 in country music are patsy cline's death and the launch of cmt. So, that whole historic date thing confuses me.

I know Little Jimmy Dickens is coming back to the opry but that's already been announced. Hmm.. I must go take more sinus pills and think harder.

Pam_ndl said...

This has to be preview of the Patsy Cline show starting April 15th at the Ryman since March 5th is the date she died and the word "crazy" is in the invitation--it can't hardly be anything else.

Kendel said...

^^^ I think pam's on to something, that makes sense. I didn't know about the show starting and totally missed the word crazy. stupid sickness.

Producer J. said...

very nice work on the date ladies... but what is the breaking news element? And why bring our cameras?

Paula said...

I would love to hear that it's Ricky Van Shelton (since I think it's too much to hope that it would be Garth).

Paula

sandi said...

You get to see the show? And they have famous people in it? :) Or maybe it's a tribute to Patsy?

Sharon said...

OK this blog entry 'quiz' is driving me CRAZY (sorry couldn't resist) Did we find out what it all meant yet?