Friday, July 25, 2008

Airport # 1 / Airport number #2

Airport number 2, Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love. I'm not feeling any love for this airport, it is very ugly. And the cheese steak that I did have was not very good. We flew in over all the sports stadiums where the Eagles and the Phillys and everybody play. And I have a nice view of the skyline from where I'm at. I'll take a picture. Talk to you again in Providence! listen

This one from Airport #1 Jott didn't post with audio because of a "low transcription confidence." Oddly enough, they got Tootsie's Orchid Lounge right, but missed Kenny Tesney.

Checking in from airport number one where I have seen Kimberly from Little Big Town and her family traveling. I heard someone covering Kenny Chesney at the little Tootsie's Orchid lounge that they set up out here. And Phil Vassar is on the over head announcement welcoming everybody. They have a Nashville Star store here now too! It's raining - I hope my flight gets of on time because I really want to have time to get lunch in Philadelphia. Of course I'm gonna have a cheese steak. See you there.!

2 comments:

Skywise said...

hang in there joyce!

Jennifer said...

calling my OLD home ugly,, how mean. LOL JK you have to be on the streets of Philly for the good food. That airport is ugly and last time I ate there aweful. ;)