Monday, July 21, 2008

Backstage Blogging at Nashville Star

Hello from the green room of the Acuff Theater, where I'm awaiting episode 7 of Nashville Star Radio. I didn't get a seat in the audience tonight, so I've comandeered someone's laptop and am hanging out in the green room.

So far I've seen Gabe -- looking awesome in a jacket, jeans and boots -- and Coffey -- looking incredibly handsome himself in a very cool blue shirt. I'm afraid I got makeup on Gabe's jacket... if you see a spot on his right shoulder, it's not MY fault.

They just announced 18 minutes until air. Will check in with you later. I've got my show laid out based on my guess for who will be eliminated. If you don't hear from me much you'll know I'm busy re-writing. There's a cool performance happening tonight -- tune in and see!

No comments: