Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Statler Stalking continues...

If you have been around this blog for a while you may remember my discussion of the Kennedy family. Not the political Kennedys... the musical Kennedys. The Kennedys are connected to the Reids... and without all the talent in those 2 families, I'm quite sure I'd have never been inspired to have made the journey to music city.

I spent time tonight with the Kennedys (Jerry, Gordon, and Bryan) and the Reids (Wil and Layla, Langdon and Alexis, Harold and Brenda).

As if that wasn't awesome enough -- we were at the Bluebird Cafe.

And just when it couldn't get any better... Bryan played "Cowgirl's Saddle" and dedicated it to Harold. Who roared with laughter.

I thank God for Circles....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow. Wow, wow, wow. Love it!!!

Jona said...

Aweseome!! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't need another intern?

I'm available. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, what Lish said!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love living vicariously through you!!!