Monday, August 18, 2008

For the Bluegrass Fans

Here are pictures from the IBMA Nominations announcements last Thursday. Someone... who shall remain nameless... has not yet posted pictures on KyleCantrell.com... so I'm taking matters into my own hands and hijacking his readers!



By the way, a quirk of our new phone system here in the XM Tower is that sometimes, when you call in to Bluegrass Junction's Request Monday - I answer the phone.

My favorite request of the day came from Frank in Florida who wanted to hear "Sally Ann" before the storm hit.

4 comments:

DaveBrz said...

Nice pics.

sandi said...

Ha! That's awesome. :)

Kyle said...

OK, she's shamed me into it! A full set of the photos J. posted are online in the Bluegrass Junction Photo gallery, which you can find here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/xmbluegrass

Visit my full blog at http://www.kylecantrell.com.

Unknown said...

Nice pictures from the IBMA Nominations announcements. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks

Anderson
my site