Thursday, August 21, 2008

XM on TV!

Did you get a chance to catch the episode of "Country Music Across America" on GAC that Storme shot in our new XM studios?

Well a reporter from NewsChannel 5 - the CBS affiliate here in Nashville - saw it, and filed the information away in his reporter's notebook.

Today he needed a story, so he called Storme, who sent him to me. After jumping through the appropriate corporate hoops, I got to give the news crew a tour of the new digs! For just a minute - I was back in TV news again. LOL.

Come on in!

4 comments:

sandi said...

This is so awesome!!! :-D I *love* your new place.

Producer J. said...

Well I'm glad SOMEONE thought so.

Jona said...

Wow, that was awesome!! What a great place!
I didn't see the invite in last time I was here.

Paula said...

I missed the CMAA show that Storme shot from the studios. I keep forgetting to watch the show since I don't watch a lot of TV and it's not on my weekly radar. :-(

I didn't see the link before either, plus I can never remember my google sign-in when I'm at work, which is when I usually check in here.

The studios look awesome...can't wait to see them in person. Maybe there will be a live performance or two during next year's Fan Fair???