Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Breaking Sirius XM [Good] News!

I don't know how they got it, but since Country Aircheck told everyone, I'm gonna tell you. We officially got word this morning.

BREAKING NEWS
Anthony Upped At Sirius XM: An employee bulletin from Sirius XM SVP/Music Programming Jon Zellner detailing music programming management for the newly merged satcaster reveals XM Senior Country Programmer Jon Anthony has been named VP/Country. Concurrently, Country Aircheck has learned that Sirius Sr. Country PD Scott Lindy will exit the company Friday (9/26). More changes are likely as Sirius XM consolidates its two Nashville operations.

Yay for Jon!!!!

4 comments:

sandi said...

Congrats Jon! And I swear it wasn't me. :)

Sharon said...

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!

Good News is a wonderful thing to wake up to in the morning!

JoAnnDiU said...

I am so happy for him!! You guys by far have the better programming for country!! I have Sirius in my car and I'm miserable!!
But I kept it because of the merger hoping XM would win out!!

Congarthulations again Jon!!!

Paula said...

So glad to hear this. At least they got something right. Hope the good news continues.

Congrats!