Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rubbin' Elbows

People I saw in the flesh today:

Taylor Swift
Craig Morgan
All 6 Grascals
Hazel Smith
Jim Lauderdale
Jerry Douglas
Garth Brooks
Trisha Yearwood
John Cowan
Jen

Person who's voice I heard more than any other: Kenny Chesney. I didn't see him in person, but I've spent hours editing audio from him for cool programming around his album release.

When I get done drowning in Chesney and get through IBMA's Thursday night, I'll come back and fill in the blanks - including the story about Taylor reading my blog. :-)

10 comments:

Skywise said...

very cool joyce!!

Jona said...

I wish I could have your job...

Taylor read's your blog?? Awesome! :)

Producer J. said...

she did the day I wrote about her. LOL She rocks.

Carrie with Children said...

Okay that is quite an impressive list..and all in one day? wow!!

John Cowan is an AMAZING singer.. love, love, love him.

sandi said...

I guess Jimmy wasn't at his party? hehehe

I'm so sad about the Jerry Douglas thing. How was it?

Kendel said...

Okay, I'm jealous. Still need an intern? lol

Producer J. said...

YES I need an intern!

I'm need to fill out paperwork to do your Internship Fair.

Jennifer said...

okay those top 9 people are cool but number 10 on this list really must have topped off the day.

I will have pics up later today.

Super thanks for the invite it was great. and John Cowan is amazing.

Kendel said...

I'm yours!! I'm required to go to the fair by my internship lab class, so I'll be there.

bll said...

Details on GB & TY, please!