Thursday, October 02, 2008

Blogging For The Cure

I got a lovely email from a woman named Beka, asking me to let y'all know about yet another awesome thing Garth is doing for Susan G. Komen For the Cure. Seriously, is there no end to his Garthy Greatness? In part she says:

Garth donated an item to our Women Rock For The Cure eBay auction. This item was made specifically for our auction and Garth will personally autograph it to the winning bidder. All proceeds are donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Greater Nashville.

The auction closes tomorrow 10/3. eBay page: http://myworld.ebay.com/womenrockforthecure

Go check it out -- the pictures she sent were cool... but then imagine it inscribed with YOUR name and Garth's signature! (Or... if you insist... you could have him sign it to me. Your choice...)


5 comments:

sandi said...

Will the Mrs. sign it too? Since she was his inspiration to do this and all? ;-)

sandi said...

And of course Wrapped Up In You comes on XM when I finished typing that. Just so you know. :)

Jona said...

This is something I would have loved to have! Wow... What a cool item.
I'm doing the walk for the cure in Oslo on Saturday :)

Paula said...

I agree with Sandi...I think the Mrs. should sign it as well. It would be a cool thing to have but I think out of my price bracket.

Jona, any link to support you...and can US residents contribute?

Jona said...

Thank you, Paula, it is very nice of you to want to support me an contribute :)
This is the first time they arrange a walk for the cure in Norway. It's not very organized when it comes to support and contributing online. I just got a e-mail from the Norwegian cancer society telling about this walk. The walk here is to get peoples attention against breastcancer. And they will sell support items and collect money that way. I hope it will be better next year. More like the ones you have in the US. Like J's. "online-support-thing"