Friday, October 24, 2008

I am SuperWoman!

Or is that... Crazy Woman?

Tommorrow's Agenda:

7am - Wake Up
- CHECK
7:45 - Leave My House
- CHECK
8:30 - Meet my Walk Team at LP Field
- CHECK
9:00 - 5k Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- Oops... 5 MILES not 5 KILOMETERS....CHECK
2:00 - Set Up for School Festival Booth
- CHECK
4:00 - 7:00 - Pampered Chef Booth
- CHECK
8:00 - Craig Morgan Opry Induction
9:15 - Craig Morgan Press Conference
- CHECK
9:30 - Craig Morgan PARTY
- CHECK -- It's official. I am SuperWoman!

In between... a lot of coughing and hopefully, a nap.

7 comments:

Kendel said...

Wow...good luck with all that... I hope you can get that nap squeezed in somewhere :)

Jona said...

Good luck with your walk! I hope you are feeling a LOT better since you are doing all this. The Opry intoduction sounds awesome!

bll said...

Um, I think 'crazy' comes to mind! Take lots of sugar free Halls cough drops with you.

Paula said...

Good luck with the walk. Hope this full schedule doesn't come back and bite you, but I also hope it means that you are feeling much better. Coughing is okay as long as you're feeling okay otherwise.

Thanks for the reminder about the Opry induction...will have to tape the show since I'll be out.

Paula

Jona said...

LOL Yep, you're a Superwoman

Main said...

You are a crazy SuperWoman! :D Good luck with your day!

sandi said...

Hope you got a lot of rest before doing all of that! Glad you felt well enough to drag yourself out of the house! :)