Monday, October 06, 2008

Tonight's View


Workin' late tonight editing my Billy Currington ShortCuts, and Storme Warren walks in. He asks me if Obama or McCain are doing something downtown, because Broadway is all blocked off. Here's what it looks like. Takes me back to the Al Gore days of traffic getting all crazy.

There were about 2 dozen cop cars in a 2 block stretch... it was a little absurd.

I have a secondary reason for dropping Storme's name in my blog... I shall report back on whether it works out or not. ;-)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kendel said...

Looks like all that was for mccain. http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081006/NEWS0206/81006075


I'm so glad I'm 500 miles away from campus right now. I cannot imagine what tomorrow is going to be like there.

Pam said...

President and Mrs. Bush were here in San Antonio today.

Producer J. said...

I just today learned that y'all were on fall break and missing all the fun!

McCain is staying at a hotel within eyesight of our studio. ;-)

sandi said...

Lucky, lucky you. ;-)

Kendel said...

Yep, they wanted us no where near campus.