Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hot off the Presses

Listen in! KEITH ANDERSON - XM's Highway 16 - FRIDAY (2/8) at 3pm ET

New CD C’mon won't be in stores until May 20th, but I hear we might have a couple of tracks....

**************************************

Happy Endings! My former intern, Ashley, who was up here a couple weeks ago job hunting got a job offer yesterday from one of the interviews I set her up on. Ashley will be working in the management office for Diamond Rio / Sara Evans / Josh Turner. (Katie, at Josh's record label, told me about the opening when I was passing Ashley's resume around -- big thanks to her!)

**************************************

Release Day Rest Stop! Next Up -- Chris Cagle. Taping Thursday.

**************************************

Next Stop on the Producer J. World Tour: Washington, D.C.
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

**************************************

Upcoming topic of discussion: Webkinz.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... what are webkinz? :O

And yeay for DC!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, save us from the Webkinz.

I wanna go to DC!

Ryan said...

Thanks as always J. Have you heard anything about a DVD release from Garth of any of his recent shows?

We need a Garth scoop (ok I do :))

I appreciate reading the blog everyday!

Anonymous said...

Your local KA nut here!!

Thanks for the heads up Joyce!!
Unfortunately I'll be working Friday afternoon and will have to miss it. I hope you don't mind if I pass along the info so others can listen even if I can't!

Jona said...

Yes, what are webkinz?

Anonymous said...

You sparked my curiousity...just had a tour of Webkinz world...LOL!

Sharon said...

webkinz - the stuffed animal of choice right now - with it's very own access code to a website where thousands (millions?) of other young webkinz owners can congregate.

We've got several in our house and I now have to schedule computer time on MY OWN computer! UGH

Producer J. said...

:-D We need to set Laynie and Samantha up to be Webkinz Buddies.

Just don't let her talk you into feeding the webkinz for you... it's addictive.