Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm taking a survey.

I'm taking a survey. Raise your hand if you think I'm going to make at home tonight. Now raise your hand if you think this business trip is never going to end. My flight is currently an hour and 10 minutes delayed out of Baltimore. It's supposed to leave at 9:20, now I'm not scheduled to leave until 10:30. There is icy rain coming down and I have a feeling I am going to be sleeping at the Baltimore International airport this evening. We shall see! listen

Powered by Jott

2 comments:

Paula said...

I just checked Southwest's flight status and it's showing you are now scheduled to leave at 12:50am and to arrive at 1:40am. Ugh. Definitely the trip from #&?%.

Paula

DaveBrz said...

I have faith in Southwest getting you home. I don't recall ever being canceled with them for weather. Delta on the other hand.