Friday, February 08, 2008

To Do List: Eckington

I'm organizing the things I need to do while I'm at XM HQ next week. I was trying to find a way to make a running list in email that I could update when I realized - DUH - much easier to just do it on Blogger and then I can check it off as DONE! Done items are marked in red.

So... to start the list:

MEETINGS:
Jayme
Jean

Jay
Ross

Human Resources (address change)

PEOPLE I NEED TO MEET & THANK:
Kory & Steve

EDITS:
Chris Cagle RDRS (Opens, Close, Load in Interview, Soundbites x 11, Music???)
Trent Willmon ShortCuts (Ingest Music, Build waveforms, MPA Music, Edit Interview, Group)
Music City Connection #20(Build Waveforms, MPA, Group) Sandi -- this is the Pam Tillis / Jon Randall / Leslie Satcher one we went to in Franklin!
Music City Connection #21 (Build Waveforms, MPA, Group)

PRODUCTION:
8 In Car Audio Pieces (Create, MPA) ELEVEN DONE!
Chris Cagle Promos x 3 (MPA)

INTERVIEWS TO MINE FOR SOUND:
Garth
Faith
Tim
Trisha
Cagle
Taylor
LBT

I am getting SO excited! It's been too long since I've been to the Mother Ship -- and I have a lot I'm hoping to get done.

More on the reason for my trip in a future blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO New Music from Chris and Trent this month. Can't wait :D

Anonymous said...

What does "mine for sound" mean??

Producer J. said...

Taking the long form interviews and going through them and listening for soundbites that we can use in show promos... In Car Audio segments... Award Show specials.. etc.

Something I'm horribly behind on.

Anonymous said...

So I haven't read your list too closely...and just this morning I was thinking about that MCC!!! I heard the ending song on the radio and totally thought of the sing-a-long. LOL I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Woman, you haven't done a thing! :P Get busy! :P