Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Who says you can't go home?

Okay, who said that I wasn't going to make it home tonight? You are the smartest blog readers that I have! Currently my 9:20 flight which got delaynie untill 10:30 has now been delayed indefinitely. Indefinitely. Because we don't have flight attendants. Our flight attendants are coming in from Providence, expect to get here at 11:40 which means I am not going to take off from Baltimore - assuming the pilots haven't timed out by then - I am not going to take off from Baltimore until after midnight. So therefore it will not be tonight when I get home. That's the update from BWI! listen

Powered by Jott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, hang in there girl - YOU WILL GET HOME SOON!!!!

The airline delays have gotten about 400% worse this past year, I don't know what the problem is.

But hang tough and this hell trip will be over soon and you'll be home...