Friday, April 25, 2008

Music Row Robberies

The excitement today happened in the back alley behind our studios... between 16th and 17th. The guy in the neighboring office came running in and said "there's someone breaking into that Jeep in the parking lot." Sure enough, some guy casually wandered down the alley... walked through the lot, picked out a car, and opened up the door, searched the console, and found some cash. Then continued meandering down the alley. My office mate went and talked to the vehicle owners... turned out they leave their vehicles unlocked on purpose because they have so many break ins. Good plan... but don't go leaving cash in the unlocked car. Duh!

I always say it never rains but it pours, and let me tell you, the schmooze fests are pouring out next week. On my agenda: Cocktails with Phil, Cooking with Trisha, Partying with Alan, and Chatting with Gretchen. Plus the Grascals are back in studio, along with Tracy Lawrence, Bonnie Bramlett and The Infamous Stringdusters. And that just accounts for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!

I've been sitting on Grascals news for weeks now... I'm told it is coming out next week. Looking forward to having these guys back in - and getting this Studio Special on the air! It truly is special!

The blog entitled "Discombobulated" has to wait - I have to go crawl around my house on my hands and knees and see what kind of trouble 2 year olds can get into. Aidan and Andrew will be here by bedtime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time with Aidan and Andrew--and what's this about cooking with Trisha? :P

Anonymous said...

I kinda hate you right now... I mean, in a loving way. But I was just at a theatre party so I shouldn't be typing... :)