Wednesday, June 04, 2008

11:51 in Nashville,...

Cleaned this up... although I was tempted to leave the Tuckle Bell in... (I didn't find one, for the record.) The first time I audio blogged it cut me off, so for a while there were two of these up, sorry about that.

11:51 in Nashville, Tuesday at CMA Music Festival, just out of the Grand Ole Opry. I am still awake, thankfully. Umm... what did I want to tell you. The show was great. John Conlee was fabulous, Luke Bryan very entertaining. I did not get to see Montgomery Gentry because I was tearing down our booth. I tell you what, seven and half hours out there in that heat today, just about did me in and I am trying to figure out if there is a Taco bell between the Grand Ole Opry and my house. That is my mission. Going to go home and check my e-mails. Sleep in a little bit hopefully tomorrow and then I have got to pack a suitcase and head downtown. The Chevy Parade and block party starts at 3 p.m. Eastern, 2 p.m. Nashville time. You can hear it all live on Highway 16. It's never been heard live on the radio before, so we are very excited. Tune in, don't miss it. I will be there. Hope you will be too! listen

Powered by Jott

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing I can listen to your blog because reading it makes no sense. I love reading it and then listening to it to see what you are really saying.

Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have never heard of Tuckle Bell. Could not figure out what it was until I heard your blog. This is why it is fun to read it first and then listen.

Mary Ann

Jona said...

I find it amusing to read first and then listen too. :)
It is very cool you actually can audio blog, even if it doesn't always translate right.

Anonymous said...

What happened to the Carrie Underwood stuff?? lol