Thursday, June 05, 2008

Blogging from the Chevy Plaza!

Hello from the XM Broadcast Booth at the Sommet Center Plaza. We're currently in the bluegrass block of the Chevy Stage, heard live on Bluegrass Junction. Dan Tyminski is on stage. The Sommet Center is providing pockets of shade, the the crowd is moving their chairs as it moves... it's pretty funny.

Tonight I'm heading to LP Field for the backstage press conferences. On our list tonight to talk to: Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Jewel, Sugarland, and Montgomery Gentry. On my way I'm hoping to stop by a James Otto #1 party.

No phone or internet from the lower bowels of LP Field, so I'll have to talk to you when it's over. In the meantime, go check out (and comment!) our XM blog at xmhighway16.blogspot.com

3 comments:

DaveBrz said...

J, Thank you for all your updates during your busy schedule. I saw you working hard over there today.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how your interview with Julianne Hough went! I just think she is so talented and I love her CD!!! Gonna try to see her this week-end....where is the LP field anyway?

Anonymous said...

I saw you working hard on Thursday afternoon. Tried to wave and get your attention but you seemed busy and didn't want to disturb you. Bless you heart, I don't know how you could stand that heat! I swear it gets hotter every yr that I go up there.
I asked about ya at the KA FC party and they said you were down at the Plaza. I'm thinking you might had been cooler down there than we were at 3rd if there was any breeze. We were all hot and sweaty by the time the party was over with....but the hug was so worth it! ;)