Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Contribution to People Magazine

Backstage at LP Field last week, Keith Urban met the press. It was actually really funny, because we had a game plan when he came back. There was a tabloid reporter in the press room driving us all crazy, so a bunch of us came up with a sequence of questions so we could get the good stuff answered without her asking something stupid.

I got question #3, and I asked Keith what kind of baby gifts the fans had been giving him. You can read his answer at People.com.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!! I *love* the "I crawl the line" shirt!! :D

Producer J. said...

Me too! I want one for Ryan if you know where you can get them!

Jona said...

Awesome!
You can find something right here:

http://www.band-tees.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=C_00210_057!ZIONR&gclid=CKr3m5D46pMCFQ5NQwod0GmwzA

Anonymous said...

More importantly, will he change the nappies???

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. Is there any audio or video of Keith talking about the "onesie"? I'd love to see it.

Producer J. said...

I do have audio... I'm not sure how to put it up here. It will be a few days before I can get to editing it though if anyone has any ideas.

music said...

That'd be interesting to hear Keith's original comments from the press conference. They've been picked up in every tabloid and gossip site on the planet it seems - with many different variations of his "quotes."

It's great that you were the one that asked the question that started it all!

Anonymous said...

His response to your question also made CMT Insider. :-)

By the way, your link to the People magazine article contains one too many http's.

Paula

Producer J. said...

Is there a "photobucket" for MP3 files?

Fixed the link - thanks!

Anonymous said...

You can add video to photobucket; why not mp3?

music said...

What about a site like supload?

http://www.supload.com/free-audio-hosting