Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nashville Star Radio on TONIGHT

Nashville Star Radio -- 8pm ET tonight on Highway 16

Jon Anthony and I put many many hours of our life into this show that we can never get back. The least you can do is listen. :-P Finished show is 98 minutes...

When it's over tell me what you think -- about the contestants, about the show, all of it.

Eventually (like... after I sleep?) I will fill you in on my impressions of the contestants... I've definitely picked a few faves.

i hear crickets chirping... no one listened?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't home last night...is it reairing any time?

Anonymous said...

I checked and see it's reairing on Saturday and Monday. I'll try to listen at work on Monday.

Paula

Anonymous said...

Sorry had something else to do. And actually not that interested. LOL

Anonymous said...

I don't usually watch NS... :(

Producer J. said...

you did when jewel was performing... or the wreckers...

:-P

Anonymous said...

Okay, I watched sporadically...and I watched Miranda Lambert. And some Wynonna. :)