Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey Ran Fans!

Attention Miranda Lambert Fans -- this message just in from Highway 16's resident early bird, Jay Thomas:

Tomorrow morning in the 8am ET hour I’m going to be playing two cuts from Miranda’s “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” CD to get some feedback for Columbia Records regarding the next single. I’ll be taking calls and e-mails. Tune in and take a Highway 16 Test Drive! Exclusively on XM channel 16 and DirecTV channel 814.

Jay will have the number / email address for voting tomorrow morning, so tune in!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so going to forget...

Anonymous said...

Thats AWESOME!!! Cant wait to hear it!

music said...

Love Miranda and love this CD! She played Desperation at her CMAFest stadium show. I was wondering if it might be her next single. I'll tune in tomorrow to see if it's one of the choices!

Anonymous said...

I hope it will be 'More Like Her'.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I can pick one exactly. But I would have to go with Desperation. I know Miranda would like that one too. But I also like More Like Her.

Anonymous said...

I would really like to see the next single be "Easy From Now On"

Anonymous said...

"Desperation" is probably my favorite single off the album "crazy Ex Girl Friend"!

Anonymous said...

"Desperation" is probably my favorite single off the album "crazy Ex Girl Friend"!