Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy Saturday morning,...

Happy Saturday morning, it is 3 AM. I am in my pajamas, just finished eating some cold pizza and I'm getting ready to go to bed. I experienced a whole new level of fandom(?) tonight that I'm going(?) to remember to talk about tomorrow. The whole camping out issue: People are camping at the ____ tonight, people are camping at the Convention Center tonight. I cannot comprehend this level of fandom(?). We'll talk about it tomorrow. Goodnight. listen

Powered by Jott

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and a good morning to you too. Checking in at a local coffee shop where we are getting our caffeine fix for the day. Hope to see you at the Chevy Stage again today.

Paula

Anonymous said...

I really believe I would camp out to get Garth tickets if I was assured of getting a ticket. My son camped out in 1992 to get us tickets for a GB concert at that time. I don't know if I would do that for any other entertainer. I really think NOT!

Mary Ann

music said...

There were people outside LP Field after last nite's show laying in their lounge chairs and sleeping bags too! I was so confused. So are they going to stay there all day today just to be 1st in the stadium for tonite's show? I don't understand that level of fandom either.

Anonymous said...

I was one of those crazy people that stayed over night outside the convention center last night (LOL) We walked from LP field and got in the line around midnight. There were about 100 people in front of us. It was actually a pretty great group of people to hang out with throughout the night. It all worked out in the end, we got Carrie Underwood's autograph and a picture with her. We also got to meet Taylor Swift today as well. Now I am back at the hotel and am going to take a nap before the show tonight....

Jona said...

I could have camped out to get Garth tickets or to be able to meet him or something, so I can understand that level of fandom. But he is the only one I would have done it for too.