Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's NOT me!

It has been brought to my attention (by more than a couple of you) that while I was gallivanting around New Zealand, CountryNation.com went on hiatus. *sigh*

All I can do is once again profess that I am **NOT** the ever mysterious, and most decidedly fictitious Skye Rivers, despite being accused many times of the contrary.

Without his site, the only way I'm going to know what's been going on in the world of Country Music for the past 2 weeks is to actually READ all of the press releases stacked up in my inbox. Spare me that, please, and tell me what I've missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Skye's still on a break, and you're back...so...

What did you miss? The ACM's are coming up. :P I'm sure Tim and Faith are doing their new duet--have they announced that yet?

Anonymous said...

I don't for a moment believe it! That's the first thing I thought of when the hiatus began.

I really can't think of anything earth-shattering that took place in the world of country music while you were away.

So...when is Country Nation coming back? :p

Paula

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!