Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Snapshots






Taylor Swift on the orange carpet. This photo doesn't begin to do this dress justice. It was gorgeous, and sparkly and very much fit for a princess. In fact, Taylor said she didn't get to go to prom this year. However, she said she couldn't breathe while she was wearing it, lol.







Gretchen on the orange carpet talking my new buddy the mohawk man.







Here's the view of the press room. I don't know if you can see my spot up there in the 2nd row next to Peter Cooper from the Tennessean. We had fun. I was his unofficial research assistant, LOL.

And of course... I had to take care of my Carrie Underwood fan readers... so just for y'all I whipped my camera out and took a photo of her while she was talking to the press. Enjoy!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww J. Thanks much for the Carrie photo! She had a great night!

Don't party too hard! You gotta fly back to Nashville!

Pam said...

I'm thrilled for Rodney !!!! .......as for the other winners...... blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the posting during the ACM. Very cool for me, who isn't able to see this in Norway!!

Sharon said...

Thanks J - these are awesome blogs!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for taking care of the Carrie fans! we are proud of our girl and we appreciate you!

Forked Tongue said...

Thanks for the wonderful blogs J!

I love the fact you do look after us Carrie fanatics so thank you so much.

:D

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the Carrie picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the Carrie picture!!!

Anonymous said...

I've missed a lot in the last week or so. Thanks for all the scoop, pictures and behind the scenes action. You rock!

Paula

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the blogs and pics J....taped the show last night and haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Glad to hear that Brad won!:)

Anonymous said...

Gretchen was wearing a dress!! That was amazing.