Sunday, May 06, 2007

Well apparently, I missed this!

You may recall a couple of months back when Carrie Underwood told all of us at her #1 party that she barely knew Dallas Cowboy Tony Romo, whom she'd been romantically linked to. Looked us right in the eye and said "He is a very nice guy and I've talked to him a few times, but we are very much not together.”


At some point while I was gallavanting around New Zealand, they wound up very much together, judging from these photos from his birthday party, where rumor has it Carrie lead the crowd at a Dallas nightclub in singing Happy Birthday to Tony.



Lots more photos at CarrieUnderwoodOnline.com


Congratulations to Carrie for making People's 100 Most Beautiful list. She's going to have lots to talk about at this week's #1 party!

P.S. There are no superstars of either music OR sports in them, but I have started posting photos from my adventures in the Southern Hemisphere at my other blog.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Carrie cut her hair? It looks short here. Cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh--this was in People as well, so it must be true. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You missed alot when you were on your trip. Carrie's publicist states they are very early in the relationship. CMT Insider and others last week reported.

The saga continues....

Anonymous said...

By the way, another article stated they were not sure Carrie would attend this Wednesday's ASCAP party for Wasted..if you do go..can you get some pics for us Carrie fans please????

Producer J. said...

I always miss the good stuff.

There are two parties for her this week actually - one at ASCAP one at BMI... not sure which, if either, I'll be attending, but I will get y'all whatever scoop I can!

I'm going to be at the ACM's too, FYI.

Anonymous said...

Thanks J.


Love reading your blogs.

Btw, what's the odds of Carrie doing an in studio XM 16 interview. I don't think Carrie ever did one. Would love to see her as an in studio guest.

Producer J. said...

You're right, she hasn't. Anything we've ever done with her we've had to go to her and grab a quickie, or share audio in a Round Robin.

She did do 20 on 20 in person at XM HQ once.

Anonymous said...

Someone's last day at XM 16 was today, wasn't you was it? An intern?

Any scoop on the ASCAP, BMI parties?

Producer J. said...

That was my awesome intern Kim! Were you listening? We gave her an on-air send-off! :-)

I didn't make it to the parties I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Yes I was and even recorded it a bit on my XM mobile. That was you on the mic? Love the send off!

Anyway, thanks for trying on the parties (What? J. misses parties?).

I'm sure there will be many more.