Friday, May 11, 2007

Next Stop on the Producer J. World Tour:

Las Vegas! Approximately 27 1/2 hours from right now, I'm headed to Las Vegas for XM's coverage of the 42nd Annual ACM Awards. LOTS of awesome things planned, but so much to do before then!

In a very un-J. like fashion, I am not packed. I don't have all my logs done. My color coded spreadsheet is not completed. Heck, I don't even have a babysitter for tomorrow.

Eventually I shall fill you in on the rest of my day with Big Machine's newest recording artist. For now though, I will tell you that the long-rumored MCA Songbook 2 album probably IS going to happen. Whether or not that includes the new material she's recently recorded, even Trisha doesn't know. "It's still being discussed."

And yes, the laptop is going to Vegas with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you're discombobulated!!
You were half way around the world.
Came home and hit the ground running!!

Take a big breath and tackle one thing at a time!! :D