Wednesday, May 09, 2007

So Many Parties, So Little Time

How many times have I told you that Music Row bunches their parties together? We'll go weeks without anything, and then BAM! we get slammed with schmoozefests.

Within a 48 hour period there are TWO Carrie Underwood #1 parties (for Wasted) a Kenny Chesney party (Beer in Mexico) that was held outdoors and a Trace Adkins #1 (for Ladies Love Country Boys.) All of this 3 days before I leave on my NEXT trip (which I'll tell you about tomorrow) and there's just NO way I can get to any of them. Sorry gang.

I am, however, planning to spend quite a bit of time tomorrow with the newest artist(s?) on the Big Machine Record Label. Keep the rumor mill in check, as soon as the truth comes out, I'll put it here.

P.S. Please don't tell Delaynie I took her to the orthodontist instead of Kenny's party, ok?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks J. for the update, I'll look foward to your post when you get the time!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait, J. :D

Anonymous said...

Trisha to Big Machine Records???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear this... hmmm and hmmm.

And by the by - WHY the heck was Ladies Love Country Boys a #1 song? And Beer in Mexico? Can I ask again, when does the cowboy come back to us so we can have some real music? :) Kidding... uh, sorta.

Can't wait to heat the scoop! Not telling Delaynie. :)

Sharon said...

Please tell me you went to Trace's party so I can hear 'the scoop'!

:0)