Saturday, May 12, 2007

Programming Notes

XM's Highway 16 - Live from Gilley's Las Vegas
Sunday / Monday / Tuesday
3pm Eastern - Noon in Vegas
Doors open at 11:30 - if you're in the Vegas area, or know someone who is - come on out!

I'll be back soon with a lineup of the special guests co-hosting or coming by!

XM 10 - America
Sunday 8pm ET

Take a walk down ACM Musical Memory Lane as I play every ACM Song of the Year winner from the 70's and 80's - in order! Actually - I wrap up with the 1990 Song of the Year, and follow it up with that artist's wife, the 1991 Top New Female Vocalist winner, sharing her favorite ACM Memory. Lots of fun - I hope you'll join me! My show starts at the usual 7pm ET time, but the special ACM feature hits at 8.

Headed to the airport... I'd love to sleep on the plane, but I think Jon Anthony is going to make me work. Remind me to schedule sleep the week of the 21st, ok? I've got a production assistant meeting me in Vegas - her first trip! - and her mission is to take lots of photos of the XM team in action, so keep checking in here!

No comments: