Monday, December 17, 2007

Calling all Trace Adkins Fans!

Well? I'm looking forward to hearing what you thought of Artist Confidential. This is the first one I've heard that Lou Brutus hosted, and I thought he rocked. This show had the best flow and energy of any of the AC's I've heard... it was very well outlined. I back seat produce everything I listen to, and I hate listening to a show where it seems like there was no effort to lay things out in an order that makes sense, like the host is just throwing up a bullet point and marking that topic off a list. I didn't get that on this show - Kudos to Lou.

Who, oddly enough, I don't think I've ever met in my 6 1/2 years at XM.

Trace of course was his usual outspoken funny self, which I expected. He did not disappoint. So... what did you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have sat in my truck and listened..... but it's too dang cold her for that, and the gas is too expensive to sit with the engine and the heat running. LOL When we move into a newer house at some point I'll get XM in the house too.

Sharon said...

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

I thought the topics were great - I thought the flow was very comfortable and easy to listen to. If it was cut and pasted (for whatever reason) it didn't sound that way at all. It sounded like it was beginning to end.

Love Lou - he obviously knew the book and the new CD - very well informed!

Great job!

Ryan said...

Trace Adkins has fans?

I'm horrible..... :)

Producer J. said...

Well judging from the responses I've gotten... maybe not. LOL

And yes Sharon, thanks for mentioning that -- you could totally tell that Lou had actually READ the book. (Larry King could learn a thing or two from Lou!!)

Anonymous said...

I am a Trace fan, but couldn't listen to this show.