Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Nephews

... are ADORABLE! Seriously... you would not believe how amazingly they are adjusting to their new world. We came in about 9pm last night -- went straight to their house and played around the floor with them for an hour. Never heard them fuss, whine, or cry.

They weren't bothered by us being strangers at all, went right to climbing all over us. Andrew, the older one, was jabbering a mile a minute and running all over. They both have great smiles! Although Aidan only has 2 teeth that I can see. :-)

I can't wait until my neice, Maddie, gets here and I can see all of them playing together! Maddie is VERY short, and currently they are all 4 pounds apart... Maddie's 3, Andrew 2, Aidan 1 -- all November birthdays -- and Andrew outweighs Maddie. LOL

Good times! We are doing an Open House for them on Sunday. (Kind of like a baby shower, only the babies are already here, and they're not babies.) Thanks for the well wishes for safe travels!

8 comments:

Paula said...

That was a late night for the litle ones! Can't wait to see pictures...there will be some, right?

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend with your family.

Paula

Anonymous said...

Yeay!!! How fun. :D

I'm sending you an email... time just slipped away from me, I meant to do this a long time ago. :D

Anonymous said...

Aww Bless! Glad to hear you're getting to enjoy the little ones. They grow up in a heart beat.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great family get together! Cannot wait to see pictures. I bet Delaynie has a great time with the little ones.

Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Great to hear the boys is doing so well :) i hope for pics too.

I hope you will have a great time with your family.

Anonymous said...

Having a great ole time!! Nice!!
Have a blessed New Year my friend!

Anonymous said...

Being with family is the absolute best! Glad you all got there safe and sound and hope the rest of your stay is great!

Main said...

I am happy for you and your family, that it is working out so well with the boys. But most of all I am very happy for the boys, who will have a great family now.

Wishing you and your loved ones a smashing 2008!