Sunday, December 09, 2007

Who are YOU Talking To?

Next Trisha Yearwood single -- "This is Me You're Talking To". Released 12/17 going for a 1/7 Impact date. (Those 7's are following her around these days!) An excellent choice for the next single, I do believe.

"Workin' For A Livin'" video goes into GAC's "Turbo Track Rotation" (I assume that's the equivalent of a CMT Hot Shot?) on 12/17, which is also its' impact date. However, if you have XM, your radio station is already playing it.

My nephews are doing GREAT -- thanks for all the nice notes. They've settled right into their new home, sleep through the night, love their kitty, and my neice Maddie is very proud of her new cousins. Delaynie is very anxious to meet them. Me too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if that's such a great choice for her next single but hey, who am I...lol! I would have chosen 'We Tried' or 'Let the Wind Chase You'....my personal favorites on the C.D.:)

That's great that your two new nephews are settling in nicely. Don't mean to pry but I assume they were adopted into the family. When do you get to meet them J? Looking forward to hearing about all about them, it's gonna be an awesome Christmas for your family!:)

Main said...

Glad to hear the boys are doing so well. What a great Christmas present to your family :)

Producer J. said...

Yes they were adopted. After a long time of waiting and wondering and hoping and praying for a baby... my brother and his wife discovered that God had other plans for them -- in the form of these two little brothers looking for a place to call home. When the opportunity came up, it was just perfect.

I'm not sure when exactly I'll get to meet them... some time between Christmas and New Year's we'll head up there... just have to co-ordinate Gary's work schedule with everyone's schedule up there. I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Very excited about the new single...maybe would have chosen another one, but they're all great. And the G-man is in for the competition also! :D

Glad to hear that your new nephews are doing so fabulous, J. Pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

A friend just said at breakfast this morning that TY needs to release a new single so she can sing something else when she appears on a tv show...I love that song...Additions to the family are always exciting, especially during the holidays...enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God J, how wonderful for them all...it's like a Hallmark movie brought to life!

Anonymous said...

This is me you talking to is still not my favorite from the album, but way much better than HH&POL. I like Nothin' 'bout Memphis the best.

Glad to hear your new nephews are doing great! God does some amazing things sometimes. This must be perfect both for the boys and your brother and his wife.