Friday, December 07, 2007

A Double Christmas Blessing

If you want to hear God laugh... tell him your plans.
- Van Zant

My family got the most amazing Christmas blessing today, seemingly out of the blue. But I truly believe this was the Master plan all along. A whole lot of things that made us angry and sad and frustrated along the way... suddenly make sense. And I do mean "suddenly!"

Today is my parent's 39th wedding anniversary. And this afternoon, they doubled their grandchildren. Two little boys, aged 2 and 1 joined our family today -- my new nephews!

I can't WAIT to meet them. Merry Christmas to us!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very cool, J.

We don't always know why God put s obstacles in our lives until much later.

Main said...

Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful when life is like that?!

Merry Christmas to you all!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! :D

I can't wait to see pictures of the two little rascals. I'm so, so happy for all of you!

Paula said...

Congratulations to everyone and Happy Anniversary to your parents! I guess those prayers were answered.

Paula

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome, J! Two new blessings - WOOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi J.

Your parent's had the 39th wedding anniversary ? Congratulation, this is wonderful. So I wish them much luck and more wedding anniversarys.

Greetings
Cheyenne

Anonymous said...

Seems it would be an interesting story to hear how these 2 little blessings came into the family.
Regardless, what a great Christmas present for your family J.:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a blessing! Such an adorable age, too. Congratulations to you all!

Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! That truly is a blessing :)

Anonymous said...

Always great when a plan comes together!!!


Well, lots of running around and much activity!! I can't imagine two 2 yr olds at once!! LOL

congarthulations!!! to all!!

Jennifer said...

very exciting. Great news

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news! Congrats!!!