Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Contest Time

Every year at this time... the company I work for runs a little employee contest to see who can garner the most new customers through our Friends & Family program. This year is no exception. The people who win each year usually work in advertising and I'm convinced must buy email lists because they always have like, a thousand more referrals than anyone who works in programming. But I digress.

Even though I don't have a shot in Hades at winning the 7 foot tv or whatever it is that they're giving away this year, I **DO** want y'all to take advantage of the special deal they're running, which, for the first time ever, includes a discount on service too! And, of course, I don't want to be humiliated by not having any referrals when they send the weekly updates.

However, contest rules state that if this offer is posted on the internet, you're DQ'd and they lock you in VT7 and force you to listen to an 8 hour loop of "Who Let The Dogs Out." So I can't post the details here, but if you're interested, PLEASE let me save you some money and email me at ProducerJ - at - aol.com and tell me you want to join the XM family. I'll hook you up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I want a discount on service. :o

Anonymous said...

Me too...only "me" is Paula this time. :p

Paula