Monday, November 20, 2006

A Couple of Programming Notes...

Wednesday night at 9pm Eastern - one final Road Trip, a special mid-week episode! Appropriately enough... the night before Thanksgiving, we're headed "Home." This actually aired last Sunday too, I just forgot to tell you about it. Be sure to stay tuned all the way to the end for a special close. The show runs 35 minutes I believe.

While you're on the channel, you might as well just keep it on XM 17 and catch the last hour of US Country at 11pm Eastern. See if you can detect the theme... hee hee hee. And THEN you can hear Music City Holiday launch! (Garth is song #2... sorry.)

I'm waiting on the official air dates, but it looks like there will (finally!) be a new episode of New Music Roundup for December. Hoping it will air the week of December 4th. And no, believe it or not - it's not Holiday music. (Don't EVEN get me started on Holiday music... after the day I had today wrestling logs, I am quite the Grinch!) It does, however, revolve around the event that these photos were taken at. (Storme and I were outside, btw, which is why we have the red noses!)

Oh - and for the record - the song Mrs. Brooks is performing in that red dress is in BOTH of the above shows.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooo....I won't have XM on Wednesday. :( And I LOVE that song. :( I want to hear the whole show, of course. :P

I'll be so happy to hear non-holiday music in December!

Producer J. said...

A day without XM is worse than a day without sunshine.

Where are you going THIS time? And why aren't you taking your XM with you?

P.S. Doesn't that fancy pink inno of yours record?

Anonymous said...

I have to go to FL for Thanksgiving. :( And do you really think I know how to record on it? LOL I'll try tolearn how to tomorrow night, while I pack...

Chris Bua said...

Those are the dresses that Trisha needs to be wearing! Show off those puppies. They are her best asset with the exception of her voice.

Unknown said...

must get XM... can't handle it anymore... must get... can't sleep... clowns will eat me...

Anonymous said...

She should show the puppies off, but, it would be even better if she didn't go sleeveless. She looks much thinner when she covers the arms up. Some of us were not meant to go sleeveless.

Anonymous said...

Oh good God.

Unknown said...

I'm gonna second that "Oh Good God" and raise you an "Are you kidding me?"

Yippee Cratchits...

Anonymous said...

"must get XM... can't handle it anymore... must get... can't sleep... clowns will eat me..."

Just do it...you won't regret it.

Paula

Producer J. said...

LOL at Chris. I gave Trisha the Cleavage Award at both Broadway Meets Country and Songs of the Year.

Y'all play nice, now, ok? Opinions of all types are welcome here. And honestly, the thing that struck me about her dress on the Reba special was her arms.

I **LOVE** how active this blog has been lately, so thank you to EVERYONE who's dropped by! You just don't KNOW the smile you put on my face after 10 or 11 hours straight of dealing with Christmas music. (Although the new Little Big Town single was a highlight today!)

Unknown said...

lol - I'll behave :) And to respond to the other post - you'll be getting at least ONE referral this year as soon as I get my butt around to ordering it! :) Thanks bunches!