Monday, November 06, 2006

Picks

Ok, it's time to make some predictions -

My guesses - Carrie Underwood has the biggest night, Brad Paisley only takes home 1 and Kenny takes back Entertainer. Alan Jackson surprises everyone with the Album of the Year trophy.

Also, I'm hearing Faith, Alan Jackson and Little Big Town are actually performing (gasp!) LIVE with a band - not to a pre-recorded track. See if you can tell the difference.

I'm off to get ready - decided I'm wearing the Mother of the Groom outfit, Christmasy red satin and all!

3 comments:

DaveBrz said...

I'll give it a shot even though these are not who I want to win.

Entertainer - Brad Paisley
Female - Carrie Underwood
Male - Kenny Chesney
Group - Rascal Flatts
Duo - Big & Rich
Single - Summertime
Album - The Road And The Radio
Video - 8th of November
Event - Brooks & Dunn
Musician - Randy Scruggs – Guitar

Anonymous said...

Is Faith "playing" guitar again? :P All I ask is that Carrie not win Female Vocalist..too early. LBT deserves Horizon, and group if they're up for that. They're amazing! Male is Keith, Entertainer is Kenny, Album I'd like to see Brad get it, Single Believe, Video When I Get..., Musical Event When I Get..., Song Believe.

Actually I just can't decide between Believe and When I Get... they're both incredible!

Producer J. said...

So clearly, my predictions sucked. LOL