Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wild Ramblings

Without a doubt, "A Feeling Like That" is still my favorite song on the radio. I just can't get enough of it.

I was listening to XM 11 today and heard Billy Currington's "Good Directions." As many times as I've heard that song I *just* today got that Miss Bell was his mama.

No hate mail on XM 11 please. It has a great mix of music and the sound quality rocks.

New Music Roundup is done. As suspected, it sounded much better when I cut it in my den the 2nd time, vs. cutting it in my kitchen the first. It doesn't air until next week, I'll remind you closer to the time. 58 1/2 minutes. Starts with Trisha, ends with Trace. Blog readers from New England to South Dakota rejoice.

I don't think I mentioned it at the time, but I worked with Brad Paisley a couple of weeks ago. He's a little nervous - and feeling quite helpless - about becoming a father. The best part of our conversation came after the tape stopped rolling. I told him to tell Kim to take the drugs.

I did not go to the Musik Mafia thing last night, although I was invited. Had I known Jon Bon Jovi was going to be there, I might have reconsidered.

Anyone reading near Cleveland? I need a favor.

Received my first press release on MistleToe Roaster today. 'Bout time! Although it's only for a show they're doing in Nashville, not the Pigeon Forge run. There's a great photo that really should have been serviced to the press on their website. I offered... but since it still hasn't gone out, allow me to link you to it.
If you aren't joining us this weekend around the Toe Roaster - feel free to tune in to XM to experience one for yourself. Dates and times found here.

And last but certainly not least... I took Delaynie to the dentist today, and faced that moment that strikes fear into every parent's heart. And pocket book.

He used the B word.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If you aren't joining us this weekend around the Toe Roaster - feel free to tune in to XM to experience one for yourself."

How long is the show scheduled to run on XM? I need to see if I have enough room left on my radio to record it, even though I am seeing it.

Paula

Producer J. said...

78 minutes? 86 minutes? more than an hour... less than an hour and a half...

helpful, ain't I?

DaveBrz said...

Woo Hoo.. I have more than enough to record the show since I just activated a new radio today, now just have to see if I am home on those dates.

Anonymous said...

Kim's a smart girl, she'll go for the drugs. :P

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

That's great news!! I can relive it all over again!!
I hope I get to see yall even if it's for a few to say Hi!!

N'ville here I come!!!