Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Press Release vs. The Scoop

THIS is what the Press Release Says:

Nashville, TN – Chevy, the official sponsor of the 40th Annual CMA Awards, will present a FREE concert on Saturday, November 4 at the Plaza at the Gaylord Entertainment Center. Lyric Street recording artist Josh Gracin will appear on the stage of the Chevy All Access Music Tour with a very special guest for a night of great country music in the crisp fall air. The concert begins at 6:30pm sharp at the Gaylord Entertainment Plaza.

THIS is what Producer J. Says:

Get there early, the special guest goes on first and is only doing 3 songs. Accoustic. Jon Anthony will be emceeing the event and I'll be on hand tossing out XM hats and t-shirts.

And of course... Delaynie will be there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Is the special guest related to the night of when that picture was taken?

Producer J. said...

Let's just say if she still has the sign, it will be applicable.

I'm so excited I get to meet Monica!

Anonymous said...

You are soooo lucky! :P

Sally, I got my present that's related to your job last weekend. LOVE it!! (Trying not to give it, or your job, away for the others...)

Producer J. said...

By this weekend a few folks will have theirs... everyone else has to wait until my 2nd order comes in or they come to town next month and get them in person! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey!! No fair!! I CAN'T READ THE SIGN!!!